Thanks so much to all of you who replied to my “changing email format” note a few weeks ago. This is the last email through WordPress, so if you did not respond with a “keep me on the list” reply, this is the last gasp. My love affair with WordPress has come to an end. It’s now mail chimp or die. Food for thought. Speaking of food. The Beat Divas have two cooking classes coming right up. Join us if you can. We’ve got three spots left in San Antonio, about a dozen left in Austin.
Cheers y’all, and thanks. MK
THE BEAT DIVAS present “PRELUDE TO SPRING”
Saturday, April 28, 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Central Market Cooking School in San Antonio
4821 Broadway, San Antonio, TX 78209
Class is $55 and includes dinner, two glasses of wine, entertainment by The Beat Divas
(our original food songs and more) and all the recipes we create and demo for you. We always have a good time! Class size is limited, so don’t tarry on reservations.
- Shrimp & Avocado Cream-filled Petite New Potatoes
- Early Spring Greens with Candied Espresso Walnuts
- Poitrine de Poulet �Printemps� (Chicken Breast Rolls with Asparagus & Hollandaise
- Lemon-Scented Couscous with Pignoli
- Dreamy Chocolate-blanketed Pecan Pie
- Luscious Lemon Cheesecake with Thyme & Citrus Sauce
The Beat Divas present: Delectable Divas’ Dinner!
Friday, May 4th, 6:30 to 9 p.m.
Central Market Cooking School in Austin, 4001 N. Lamar Blvd.
Class is $55 and includes two glasses of wine, dinner, and entertainment by The Beat Divas
while your courses are being served. Very classy, always fun.
- Spring Greens with Maple-Lemon Dressing & Parmesan Croutons
- Roasted Rosemary Chicken with Balsamic Reduction
- Checkered Rice Pilaf with Orange-Glazed Haricots Verts
- Mad About Madeleines
- Lemon Cake Pudding
Note: Our Austin classes always sell out. Make your reservations soon!
Check out The Beat Divas at our web site: www.thebeatdivas.com